wieug leadership team
The WI Epic Users Group Board of Directors is uniquely expected to both represent their organization in WIEUG board meetings, but also to advocate and champion the WIEUG mission internally to staff and executive teams.
Below, please find an overview of the rules that govern the WIEUG Board as well as a list of our current Board of Director representatives for each of the WIEUG member organizations.
RULES OF THE ROAD: THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- The Board is responsible for overall policy and direction of the Corporation, and delegates responsibilities as needed. The Board shall have representation from a minimum of five member organizations.
- Qualifications of Board Members:
- Ability to commit their member companies to binding decisions of the Board of Directors.
- Hold a leadership position (management level)
- Must be able to represent the interests and perspective of their WI staff and locations.
- Resignation from the Board must be in writing and received by the Secretary.
- A Board member shall be terminated from the Board due to the following:
- Excess absences: one of the two board members per org is expected to actively participate and attend at least 60% of scheduled Board meetings (assessed annually based on fiscal year (Jan to Jan))
- A Board member may be removed for other reasons, including notification by a member organization that their representative who serves on the Board is no longer eligible to be one of their representative Board members, or by a three-fourths vote of the remaining Board members for excessive absences.
- There shall be five officers of the Board, consisting of a Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Treasurer, Secretary, and Past Board Chairperson.
- Terms vary; however, each person on the Executive Committee can serve a maximum of 6 years consecutively.
- No single member organization may have more than one representative on the Executive Committee at the same time
Kris Bents, HSHS - IT Director – Epic Clinical Applications
Dan Mumm, Advocate Aurora - VP, HIT Acute Care Applications | ACL Labs
Todd Richardson, Aspirus - CHCIO, SVP / CIO
Valerie Erickson, SSM Health - EHR Director – Billing and Claims
Susan Peterson, UW Health - Director, IS Clinical Systems
wieug board of directors
Dr. Peter Roloff
thedacare / bellin
Kaitie Smith, Executive Director